Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Voices

I want someone who will tell me not to be afraid anymore… Someone who will tell me everything will be okay and everything already is.   I don’t know what else to do anymore.  I don’t know how else to live.  I keep trying to advance, but I always keep getting pushed back.  Tell me I’m wrong.  Tell me I’m not.  Tell me to stay.  Tell me to never be forgot.  This is who I am.  This is who I’m not.  This is the end.  This is the beginning.  This is the way of life..   This is more.  This is not.  Don’t think negative.  Think believable. This is my writing.  This is my voice in my head when I’m quiet.  You either like it, or not.  I don’t care which one.  Just pick one already.  Don’t ask me to stay if you are unsure yourself.  Tell me to leave if you want your pace because I’m in your space.  I don’t care what you say.  I live it up my way.  If the land is lost then there is not worse.  I’m the opposite of you and you are opposite than me.  I’ll be done in the morning.  I’ll be done at sunset.  Tell me your name and I’ll tell you mine.  So that is all then.  Okay then.  This is it.  The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment