Monday, May 12, 2014

A Deep Sea Diver



I looked into deaths face and I said, “I love you.”
Deaths eyes looked back and replied, “I love you too.”

The Chronicles of A Deep Sea Diver
By Priscilla Burt

You want to know why there is wind when you drive because you are going against nature.  Look, just when you stop, nothing, but fresh air and cool breezes to put your stressful mind at ease.

I’m done with societies bullshit.   If this means I’ll have to wait until everyone is out of the house, or asleep in their beds to finally be me then I will.  I’m done with all this sick shit about technology.  Yes, technically I am using it right now, but only because it seems to be the only tool I have left.  I have love and my body, which I will use to benefit me as well.  If this means not going to the dentist tomorrow than I wont.  I’m done with all the sick karma life is throwing at me.  I didn’t do anything wrong, but fall in love with a man I thought I could adore, but because he changed me back into the person of fortitude I could not hold on any longer.  I’m done with him as he with me.  Yes this means I just was broken up with.  As many of us our broken up with in life… We can’t explain it, but we try to and as I sit here today in my bed starring out my window and listening as technology goes on by I wonder to myself… “When will it all end?”  Not life of course, but the very fabric of our beings that binds us to this world of sin.  I don’t like money and I don’t like technology.  It’s people who misuse it yes, but if we get rid of it, it will help us move along a lot quicker don’t you think?

Love is my philosophy.  Love is my intake on life.  

A queen
Married to sea
Married to me
Revealed in love
Torn like a glove
I want to be a dove
So I can fly
To the top of the sky
To dance on the footprints
Of sad sorry peasants
And tell them I love them
For all being a gem
This is who I am
A loving being
That is winning.
A garden,

with men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment